You need help.
You do NOT have time to read a book right now.
You do NOT have time to take a class right now.
You need the Teacher's Archive.
The Teacher's Archive is...
Designed to give you the solutions you need, so you can get back to teaching
In addition to every resource and training you get access to inside The Teacher’s Archive (which is plentiful), you also have an opportunity to share your classroom challenges and questions during our live monthly sessions.
- Ask Kelly – Sign up now to get access to the coolest onboard call – where we focus on pointing you to the resources inside The Teacher’s Archive that will help you right now.
Mark your calendar for Tuesday, January 30th at 6PM CST/7PM EST.
- Ask an Expert – For February Kelly is diving into engagement strategies for Newcomers and then answering your questions live. This one session – with direct access to ask Kelly for help – is worth the cost of your membership.
Mark your calendar for Tuesday, February 6th at 6PM CST/7PM EST.
Instant access anytime, anywhere for just $24/month
Don't forget to mark your calendar for the live callsGet access now
What you get…
- Access to curated resources specifically for teaching English learners in your classroom
- Access to professional development training without taking a long-form course
- Access to ask your question directly to Kelly and other experts
- Reliable resources from experts you can trust without having to search the internet
Elevate your teaching with proven strategies and resources
Join The Teacher's Archive and eliminate the guesswork. Say goodbye to solitary searches for resources and welcome in an abundant resource library you can access anytime you have questions or are looking for a new strategy to better support your English learners.
Stop wasting precious time scrolling the internet looking for solutions to help your English learners. We have curated the resources you need and sorted them by easy-to-reference categories so you can login and directly find what you need and get back to teaching. Includes one multicultural arts integration and one social emotional development lesson plan per month.
Ask the Expert Sessions
Feel empowered from day one with built-in opportunities to ask your questions directly to English Learner Portal founder Kelly Reider and other experts. These calls allow you to share your classroom challenges and questions and hear from other teachers too. One session each every month.
Never get stuck with Q&A
We offer some of the most amazing professional development training on the market for teachers of English learners, but you have to wait until enrollment opens to get the training you need. With The Teacher's Archive, you can dive in anytime, any day and get the answers you need. Plus you can bring your questions to the live sessions and get even more support.
The Teacher's Archive Is For You If You Want...
- To feel more confident in preparing lessons for English leaners
- To understand the social and emotional needs of your ELs
- To develop better ways of building their comprehension
- To bring your specific classroom questions to Kelly and other experts
- To save time and money
- Access to the training now - when you have pressing questions and challenges to deal with
Brand new for 2024
The Teacher's Archive
Your online library for all things related to teaching and supporting English learners.
Imagine having a vault of curated tips, models, and training materials accessible anytime, anywhere.
From understanding language proficiency levels to accommodating the social and emotional needs of newcomers, The Teacher's Archive is your go-to resource – no more scrolling through the internet trying to find answers.
Effective resources from professionals you can trust to give you proven strategies in a simple delivery.
Brand new for 2024, The Teacher’s Archive gives you the best practices and strategies you need to feel more prepared and confident working with English learners, all for just $24/month.